Melbourne Music Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melbourne's best music forum! A collection of the best minimal, house, house, tech house, dirty house, club, and underground music.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

14/9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bloke

bloke

14/9 Empty
PostSubject: 14/9   14/9 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:56 am

Hi Boys and Girls,
Firstly the admin team and i would like to thank you for using this forum as often as you. We have over 2100 regular users on this site and we would like to take the time to thank you for your contributions that you have made over the past year.

Firstly, i would like to make it clear to both artists and users that this forum is for highlighting Melbourne's tracks and helping to show the world what we have to offer.

Afew simple rules may need to be re-iterated here.
Firstly, Beatport tracks from Melbourne based artists should not be posted on here, unless it is a link to the beatport page. Many hours go into making a track, and the least that we could be doing is spending the maximum of $2.50 (less than a cup of coffee/ packet of chewies) helping and supporting the artists.

Secondly,
if a track is too exclusvie don't post it. Simple. If every tom dick and harry starts to play that song, it will lose it's appeal, AND will piss off the artist, their friends and many fans alike. If you are in doubt of a track to post, please PM myself and i will give you the Ok or the NO.

Now this is the real reason for my message,
Soon the forum will be changing heaps, we will be putting it on another platform and the way people download tracks will change.

We are looking for a team of enthusiasts and regular users of this forum to help move links over to the new site.

If you are interested PM me and we can go from there.

Thanks

MMF team
Back to top Go down

14/9
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melbourne Music Forum :: Housekeeping :: Forum News-
Jump to: